- Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model.
- Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.
View cart “Apple AirPods (3rd generation)” has been added to your cart.
Apple Watch SE
- Call, text, and email from your wrist.
- Check your heart rate anytime. And get alerts for unusually high or low heart rates.
- Track all your favorite workouts, now including Pilates and Tai Chi.
- Stay motivated to move throughout the day with Activity rings.